Thank you for your interest in the County of Essex. We are an equal-opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified individuals. To apply for any of our job opportunities, you must submit your application through our online application submission portal, below. You can view step-by-step instructions in our How to Apply for Job Postings section.If you have any questions or experience difficulty in submitting an application, please contact Human Resources at 519-776-6441, ext. 1578 or 1576.
Your Organization is Only as Good As Your Team
Build a Culture of Success with eSolutionsGroup's Recruit Right
At the core of every business is the desire to build a culture of success. Your success depends on your people culture:
- Hiring the best people to represent your organization and its unique products and services; and
- Your team's synergy of talent and skills that can empower your organization to a whole new level.
eSolutionsGroup's Recuit Right streamlines your recruitment and hiring processes so you can focus on what matters to your organization. From pre-screening job applicants to securing acceptances, Recruit Right tracks your hiring process so you can find the best talent to suit your organization’s needs.
Build a Culture of Success
Build the Best Team
- Streamline your recruitment process
- Generate summary reports for job postings and applicant details
- Track metrics throughout the hiring process
- Easy-to-use interface
Focus on What Matters
- Applicants can upload cover letters, résumés & portfolios
- Track applicant details- pre-screening questions, interview dates, references, offer letters, acceptance dates
- Prescreen applicants - create custom questions for specific jobs, save to library for future reference & flag disqualified responses in the backend
- Export qualified applicant data into Microsoft Excel or .cvs for follow-up
- Customize email responses to candidates per job posting
- Streamline recruitment processes and maintain a repository of job applicants
- Create question groups pertaining to each job posting - assign questions to groups, a single question to multiple groups or add groups of questions to a job posting
- Customize job listings by title, reference number, open/close dates, number of openings, category, department/division, education, description, responsibility, attachments, etc.
- Applicants can search current career opportunities by defined categories
Hosted in the eSolutions Data Fortress